Returns Policy for Retail Customers
You have up to 14 daysto return or exchange products as long as you provide proof of purchase and items are in resaleable condition. Please note items returned to us will be at your cost unless goods are faulty. We do not acept returns on helium canisters.
Please return items to
FAO Returns Department
Balloons By Up Up and Away
Unit 18 Newlands End
Up Up and Away – Wholesale faulty returns policy
We request that the following points are adhered to.
1. Download a returns form from our website or collect one in-store.
2. Please mark the fault with a marker pen.
3. Ensure that balloons are fully deflated (must be deflated using a straw) any that are cut will not be accepted.
4. Fill in the form with item number or bar code (this can be found on the neck of balloon) Invoice number, date of purchase and date you are returning items.
5. Please mark your return package with your trade name, telephone number and enclose the returns form.
Please ensure the above points are followed, credit will be applied within 2 weeks.
Items for which no credit will be allowed
-Balloons not purchased from Up Up and Away.
-Balloons cut to deflate (please use a straw to deflate).
-Balloons which are overinflated (burst balloon).
-Balloons which have a personal inscriptions applied.
-Balloons which are seasonal, these will not be accepted after one month after the event. Seasonal balloons will only be accepted up to 1 month after the event.
-4 inch and 9 inch foil balloons.
-Ex shop display balloons.
Please note that we will not return any balloons to you.
Any non faulty products that are returned will be charged a 20% restocking fee.